360 Landscapes are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
360 Landscapes may change this policy from time to time – please check this page regularly to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy was last updated on 12th March 2020.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• Your name
• Contact information including email address and telephone number
• Your postal address
• Other information relevant to your enquiry
This information is collected when you complete an enquiry form or download a brochure on our website.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• To contact you to answer a query or provide you with the information you have requested.
• Internal record keeping.
• To improve our products and services.
• If you agree, we may periodically send promotional emails or call you to inform you about new products, special offers, competitions or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• If you agree, we may also pass on your details to other businesses within TCL Group so that we can also inform you of other products and services that may be useful to you.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may also use the information to optimise our website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• Whenever you choose to fill in a form on the website, you can leave any non-compulsory fields blank or inform us should you not wish us to contact you for marketing purposes. Please note that by filling in an enquiry form and supplying us with your contact details, you are agreeing that we may contact you using the details you provide for the purposes of that enquiry.
• We also want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to remove or alter any information you think is inaccurate.
• If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, marking your email for the attention of the marketing team.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us at email@example.com
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect..